Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Movieland- Tom Selleck

One of the newer, least detailed sets in the museum. Not much here except Tom lounging around in a tuxedo. I'm not sure, but perhaps this set was used with another figure because it seems so out of place. Maybe if he was wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt and short OP shorts then he could be Magnum P.I. But I guess the Detroit Tigers baseball cap would mess up his hair.


A closer picture makes Tom look like he does not want to be here. But It's the Movieland Wax Museum! Lighten up.


When I first read this sign , I thought that this was supposed to be a scene from Christopher Columbus: The Discovery. I haven't seen that movie, but I doubt he wears a tuxedo in it. I like how it says Tom Selleck is wearing the actually tuxedo, not the figure is wearing it. Both cool and creepy at the same time. The set sold for $550 at auction. Mr. Selleck did not go up for sale. He moved up north to the Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf where he resides with other "Hollywood hunks".


Many of the figures moved to a sister wax museum at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Find out which figures moved by visiting the Wax Museum's website here.

View Tom's profile and extensive motion picture and television credits here.

Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails