Friday, April 06, 2007

News- David Wright Figure Swings Into Madame Tussaud's

London has Shah Rukh Khan, and New York has David Wright. On April Fourth Madame Tussaud's unveiled a new figure of the New York Metropolitans' David Wright. The third baseman is the first Met at the museum, and will join existing New York Yankees players. Notice the stubble on the figure's face. Great addition to detail.


Here's the full figure along with Mr Met. Sports stars have been favorites of wax museums for a long time. My only complaint is that I wish the sets for all these new figures were more detailed.

Visit the Madame Tussaud's New York website here.

Tags:

1 comment:

Lin48 said...

I'm a Phillies fan, but I like this guy as a player and I think he's cute.

What happens if he gets traded, you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails