Monday, August 20, 2007

Hollywood Wax Museum- Shirley Temple

Here's a vintage picture from the Hollywood Wax Museum showing Shirley Temple as a child. The reason I'm posting this shot is because my wife and I were playing twenty question while in line for the Submarine Voyage at Disneyland and she chose Shirley Temple as her subject. I guessed it when I realized she had picked a classic movie Star. Shirley Temple is well known for her movies where she would sing and dance with grown men. Many of here movies had the world "little" in the title. I suppose that's to emphasize how small and childish she was. I wish I had a bigger picture that showed more if the wax figure, but this shot from an old brochure of mine was all I could find.

View more information on Shirley Temple here.

Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails