Friday, January 09, 2009

Hall of Presidents Wax Museum- Exterior

Because Houses of Wax reader Purplepeanut asked for images from the Hall of Presidents Wax Museum in Colorado Springs, Colorado, here's a beautiful shot of the exterior of the building. I recently acquired some images of the museum, and I am looking forward to sharing them soon. I don't know when the museum opened, or when it closed, only that the building is still standing, but not as a wax museum. Hopefully, I can find more information.

Tags:

5 comments:

CGARTIST said...

Hello --All the figures at this presidental wax museum are now crowded into one small room at the PALACE OF WAX in Grand Prarie (DALLAS) TX

j said...

Yes, the Hall of Presidents Exhibit at the Palace. By the way Bob, I have some pics of the Palace of Wax in Grand Prairie, I could email them to you if you need any...

B said...

Thanks for the offer of the pictures. I always welcome pictures from people. It helps me expand the website. The palace of wax seems like a neat place, though I've never been to Texas. My email address for this blog is housesofwax at Gmail dot com. Thanks again, I hope to hear from you.
-Bob

Angela said...

The Hall of Presidents in Colorado Springs was open 1969 to 1996.

Johnny said...

I have finally found the pics of this place ive been looking for for years!! I want to be able to share them with others that have fond memories of a trip here but cant find any pics online. where should i email to you so you can include them on your site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails